Apr 15, 2008

to the birds!

this is the kind of hilarious chaos that i live for.

and in a wal-mart, no less.

the blog is going to get weird again, so if you like reading, you might want to RSS it or something to keep track of the insanity.

sometimes i really like writing a lot in here, and i think it helps me with my writing, and with other, more existential and metaphysical things. but sometimes i worry that i'm just an insane hack who talks to himself to keep from getting more insane. i run across things like this excerpt from the RA blog today:

"The Sad Truth Is This Blog, It’s What Happens When One Day You Don’t Have That Person You Talk To Everyday Anymore. They Leave. Any You Get Desperate. And Pathetic. And You Don’t Know Who To Talk To. Life Goes On Without You. That Is What This Is. This Is A Horrible Loneliness. I Hate It. I Hate It So Much I Do It Every Fucking Day."

and i wonder if that's me too. i mean, i know it is somedays. but you don't always do the things you do for the reasons you should do them for. i can accept that. sometimes is fine. but where's the line? when does it stop being healthy? i don't know. i suppose looking down the line of entries i've already made today doesn't make me the most objective judge at the moment. back to work.

1 comment:

  1. I mostly blog to get stuff out of my head. It feels too crowded in there most of the time. I am in the process of losing my confidants to far and distant lands...like Michigan, so perhaps it is an outlet for me to fill that void.

    I've found myself doing it more and more lately. But I've also had more and more freetime, which for me...isn't good. I need structure. I need goals. Chaos and me, aren't really friends...even though we dated for a while.

    So yeah. I pretty much agree with everything. I'm okay with it though. Like sleep, you grasp comfort where you can get it.

    ReplyDelete