there are less stars in pullman than there are in the woods. that seems like it should be a metaphor for something. i'm not sure what, though.
i graded a whopping six portfolios out of 80 today, in 14 hours of being at work. at that rate, it's going to take me until the end of the mayan calendar to finish. but at least i'll finish in flaming, world-consuming, screaming death-peace.
i have a headache the size of your mom.
On a happy note, according to the Mayans ( I think) the world is supposed to end on 12-12-12 (I think again). My birthday is December 12th. Guess it's gonna be rough that year.
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the grades. I finally finished grading yesterday!! Yay for me. Sucky for you. You'll get there though :)
make sure you open your presents fast.
ReplyDeletecongrats on finishing grading. that's always a good feeling. i'll eventually make it...it's just that rushing towards professional oblivion isn't necessarily the most inspiring reason to finish grading. but i'm sure you get that.
totally do!! good luck!
ReplyDelete