how have i never watched this show before? i've torn through the first 2 1/2 seasons in like 2-3 weeks (which is actually sort of slow for me, but whatever i've been busy with real life). it's awesome, and the only thing that is making not being able to sleep like a human tolerable.
i am obsessed with getting the theme song for my ringtone even though it's totally such a 2005 thing to do and i know nothing about how to get a ringtone from the internet to my phone. any help would be appreciated/repaid with a high five.
I've loved "the Office" ever since the original BBC series from about a decade ago and I have been very pleased with the NBC version.
ReplyDeleteYou may want to check www.hulu.com for this show (and other programs) instead of having to purchase that shows season. I've had to watch the Office and 30 Rock on this site since I am wiped come 9 pm. By the way this site is legit.
peace.