May 6, 2013

I've rescued you all from The Phish

So, awhile back I started listening to and reviewing all of Phish's shows since their comeback shows at Hampton in 2009. I never really expected to stick with it for long, and really only wanted to listen to the Hampton shows again because I'd recently gotten CDs of them and was excited. This little "project" sort of exploded, though, and now I've done almost 30 shows and am almost finished with summer '09 in its entirety. This is good in a way, but I realized that it's also been pretty much dominating my blog and that there are actually a few of you out there that are still interested in reading about the other things that I intermittently blog about. In the interest of no longer scaring you all away with massive amounts of Phish-related posts, I've started Skyballs and Saxscraper, another blog-space wherein I'll post reviews of Phish shows and Phish-related stuff from now on. So you can safely check in on Defiantly, Maybe from time to time, and hopefully I'll be posting more regularly now that it's summer about life, and learning, and reading and writing, and all those fun things I like to overanalyze when I have free time.

Of course, if you want to keep reading my thousands and thousands of words about Phish's 2009 tours, now you know where to go. I've also removed the previous reviews from this blog and moved them all over to Skyballs and Saxscraper in the interest of completeness.

Also, it's suddenly summer on the Palouse today! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment